 Trains / Train Organizations / 1719
Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 10:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Steve Barile writes:
Thanks Larry. In fact in took the entire PNLTC to edit it into a readable
form, then the trains.com editors had a shot at it! I actually can write if
I concentrate ;)
SteveB
PNLTC
P.S. Did you guys see "A brief history of “L” gauge trains". I thought I'd
get some commnets from someone on this one.
(http://www.trains.com/content/dynamic/articles/000/000/001/574fpvpo.asp)

Not bad!  Though I notice it's a history of production, not fandom.  For
instance, no mention of the 8-wide wars of recent years  :-)

Keep it up.

Jason J Railton