 Trains / Train Organizations / 1823
1822  |  1824
Subject:
Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 01:59:34 GMT

There was a some interest in having an alternate NELUG Logo that used the
"Fallen Flag" motif that John Neal has been promoting.

John came up with a neat Boston and Maine alternate for us...

But I thought it might be neat to have a minifig minuteman (aka minute-fig) to
replace the image from the origional LOGO.  This of course makes it less
obvious what the origional logo was but I think my first attempt came out
fairly decently.

http://www.nelug.org/temp/nelug_bm_fig.jpg

This kind of stretched my image editing capabilities to their limit so if
someone else wants to take a crack then go for it.

If the NELUG members want to pursue this as an alternate logo to our offical
logo  we can consider it.  Please post what you think about the idea and the
logo.

Eric Kingsley