 Trains / Train Organizations / 1824
Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:48:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

http://www.nelug.org/temp/nelug_bm_fig.jpg •   Please post what you think about the idea and the
logo.

Hey Eric-

I think having that minifig inserted in the BM logo is a great idea! (were you
all to decide to pursue and alternate).

I think that the little guy needs to be in silhouette like the original, and
that he should be standing on a slope with an oilcan (or something-- what *is*
that in the background??)

I could probably work up something really cool based on your preliminary work,
but it would take some time and I would only venture to do it if the NELUG
decided that they for sure wanted it.

-John