 Trains / 19928
Re: Lego track cleaner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:21:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Hill writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steven House writes:
any other contraptions out there?

Yes, I built a machine that is all battery powered. It consists of a double
bogie (truck) vehicle which carries the battery box. Underneath is a
spinning nylon bristle brush that scrubs the track, good for both 9volt and
12volt tracks.  I wet the brush with alcohol.

This sounds interesting and fun.

Sorry, no picture but it is all Lego and includes a lot of technic gears to
spin the brush and drive the wheels slowly.

Any chance of a picture soon?