 Trains / 19899
Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:55:34 GMT

But this doesn't change my perception of the thing.  I still think it's • too
expansive for what it does compared to what can be achived with a little
elbow-oil (I don't know if this expression exists in English, in French,
huile de coude [elbow oil] means hard work, efforts).

<grin>

Yes, it does... But typically it's "elbow grease".

:-)

Mark