 Trains / 19914
Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Calum Tsang writes:

I can't see how it's worth $104 USD either:

Hmm... he may not be in high school any more by the end of the 42nd
time (if we do 6 shows a year, that's 7 years!)

If he's dumb enough meet all of your conditions, I'll bet he *will* still be in
high school:-)

Reminds me of a quotation from a famous, long-term collegian:

"Seven years of college down the drain"

JOHN