 Trains / 19910
Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:27:08 GMT

Fine. So we are all agreed track cleaning is a problem and third-party
products are great. Personally I think what we need from a third party is
track, DCC and lighting.

Thats still leaves the chore of cleaning.

My track cleaner is at

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/595?r=1985710131

and uses a block of grey gritty stuff from the local (non-lego) train model
shop.

I'd like to see others out there, whether purely practical or prototypical.

I've tried selling track cleaning duties to nephews, nieces, girlfriend and
friends to no avail ... perhaps Canadian students are worth a try.