 Trains / 19855
Re: Train Layout Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:

<snip>

Regarding height adjustment.

I've had a chance to see what SCLTC have done with their tables and really
like the ease at which they can stack tables and have tables at multiple
heights.  One thing I'm thinking might be useful is to have adjustable feet
on the end of the legs.

I built these modules this weekend--

http://sparky.i989.net/legop2.htm

Completely based on the PNLTC module design--very nice by the way--many
kudos to whoever came up with that particular concept first!

Anyway, rtlToronto got hold of the plans and modified with "RayCraft
Specs"--Take a close look at either of those pics of modules--note the
adjustable feet.  Very inexpensive and completely easy to do--Home Depot has
all the parts needed, as I'm sure most hardware stores.  Adjustablility is
approx 3 inches for my table legs--all depends on what bolt you use.

Dave K

<snip>

Ben Fleskes
PNLTC