 Trains / 19854
Re: PNLTC Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:27:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
Here are 49 pictures of the recent (4-17 thru 4-19) train layout we we
showed at the OR Convention Center.

Great pictures. That layout looks fantastic.
That large building is very impressive, especially the rounded section.
And that seaside cliff is tremendous too.
Lots of wonderful things to see - too many to comment on them all.
Just one question, why did you use roadplates under the rails in the town?
Was it a case of limited baseplates, or was it to avoid snapping down curves
and switches?
Looking forward to more pictures. Play well.

Tim Strutt