 Trains / 19849
Re: PNLTC Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:39:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
Here are 49 pictures of the recent (4-17 thru 4-19) train layout we we
showed at the OR Convention Center.

Great show guys!  I would like to have been able to be there to see it first
hand!  Kudos to Jerem for the Convention Center!  Tasty building:-)

So many things to comment on-- what with the way digital cameras butcher the
color blue, people probably don't even realize the amazing, true color of this
beaut: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=382485

Oh, and nice rock wall, Steve...rock on;-)

JOHN