 Trains / 19843
Re: PNLTC Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:03:28 GMT

Impressive.  Is there any more details on the cream building with blue
windows?  The round section looks fantastic!

Thanks,
Peter Young.

"steve barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message
Hi All,
Here are 49 pictures of the recent (4-17 thru 4-19) train layout we we
showed at the OR Convention Center.

Here's some high lights
25' x 22.5' "L" shaped layout, 256.25 sqr ft
Perhaps the largest AFOL minifig scale building ~8'x~3'
We raise ~$450 for by selling raffle tickets for the OR Food Bank
18' long table play area for the kids play area

Show report to follow.
These images will be moved to the PNLTC web page shortly with captions • etc.

And here's a link to Todd's picture of the setup
http://tsl.bu.edu/photo/folder.pml?pnltc-show-20030417
(more pics from Todd to come too)

SteveB
PNLTC