 Trains / 19864
Re: Crowd Control (was: Train Layout Tables)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
Having crowd control and allowing for the kids to
play is a good way to go.

SteveB

We'd *love* to be able to do that, but unfortunately our membership is
limited to the point where we just don't get enough people to staff and
oversee a 'play area'.  <sigh>

Since many of us are current or former LEGO employees, we take the idea of a
'play area' *very* seriously.  We don't want kids getting hurt with our bricks!

Oh well, we keep hoping someday we'll have a building space big enough that
we can bring in several more club members.  Squeezing four or five builders
in Conan's basement at one time is pretty much the limit.

I mean, we like each other, but not THAT much...  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC