 Trains / 19845
Re: Train Layout Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:43:19 GMT

Our specs are here:
http://www.michlug.org/resources/tabledrawings.html

A few notes about our specs:

1. They are quite sturdy.  Possibly over sturdy for some clubs.  We have a
few members who tend to walk on the tables, so we have to support some
200+lbs.  (250 in my case.)

2. They all bolt together, creating a very rigid structure.

3. We have provisions for plexiglass barriers as well as cloth skirting.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69