 Trains / 15897
Re: The Free (blank items)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 05:24:08 GMT

<snip>

I've been very out of pocket and I missed the very fact that this thread is
going on. I'd like to sincerely ask that any further discussion on this
topic, if it relates to the question of items being free or not, or being
under limited quantity restrictions or not, without respect to the specific
items in question, be confined to a group other than .trains.

I suggest off-topic.debate

Please consider setting followups there if at all possible, thanks!

Thanks to David K. for also pointing this out (and I'm not vexed per se,
just mad at myself for being too busy to spot this sooner... sorry peeps,
sometimes life gets in the way...)