 Local / Australia / 8535
Re: Super Chiefs all gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:28:50 GMT

Sure sounds like it..

Wonder what the largest single order of them was before they brought in the
3 per order limit?

How many did everyone order?
I purchased 4..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
Looks like we're through the limited edition run of Super Chiefs, at least
originating in Europe.  Yesterday it was listed as backordered, ship • within
30 days but still with the limited edition description.  Today it says • Ship
by 24 April, and the description has changed with no mention of the
numbering (this is for Australia which ships from SAH Europe).

A quick check reveals it is currently available in the US but with the new
description, and is not available in the random European countries that I
checked (either on backorder or simply not available).  Possibly the US • has
a few of their original shipment left and the description has been changed
across the board, ready for the non-numbered edition.

So there you go, that didn't take long!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com