 Trains / 15859
Re: Super Chiefs all gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti writes:

They are limiting orders to 3 per person.  As I have already purchased 24,
fortunately for everyone else they won't let me order anymore!  :)

It appears that if you placed an order before the limit was put in place,
you can still order 3 more.

Cary

Nope. They are checking agianst all orders. I tried to order 2 more (after my
initial 4) and was rejected.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115