 Trains / 15873
Re: The Free Super Chiefs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

Wow you must be so proud of your dad, he's taught you all kind of good
lessons today. First how to try and get around the system, how to make
threats to get your way and how to steal. "Gee dad you're the best"

jt

----------------
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

Hey now, that is really not fair.  A: Everyone tries to get around the
system at some time. If you want/need 4 soda bottles but the limit is two,
don't you just go to another checkot with the others??? In the first place,
it is not fair that the first quality set lego has made in years is limited
to three per household.  B: "Just to spite you" is not a threat. This is
just a statement that illistrates to the guy that we will get our extra
three any way.  C: How is the fact that TLC screwed up and sent us three
without charge, us stealing?  If you got anything from LSAH for free, you
would keep it and I will sure bet that a similar message from you would be
on these newsgroups.

I'm sorry if my _original_ message offended you, but yours accused me and my
Dad as being bad people and that offended me.

I shared this story as fun, innocent entertainment while the rest of the
newsgroups are bickering.  Looks like you've made this post into another
negative thread.

Jeremy Scott

PS - For all who read this, please take to heart my words and think twice
before posting a negative reply message on someones positive threads.  (That
includes all those grammar cops! You guys bug us all and it is not neccesary.)

PPS
If this thread has to continue on past this meassge, I'm sending it
somewhere where I don't go: FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate