 Off-Topic / Debate / 15999
Re: The Free Super Chiefs (I Called LSAH)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:09:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy Scott writes:
To make all of us happy:

I called LSAH and the lady told me all was okay, this happens often.  If I
wanted to pay for them I could but I said i'd rather keep them for free or
have them sent back at the cost of Lego.  She said, "keep it then."

The same happened to me a year or so ago. The second package is basically
unsolicited mail. When I called Lego, I was told that they did not expect me
to waste my time taking it back to the post office just to clear up their error.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=