 Off-Topic / Debate / 15998
Re: The role of ethics (was: The Free Super Chiefs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:17:01 GMT

This whole topic comes down, in my opinion, to meaningless without
agreeing on the role of some kind of ethics.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy Scott writes:
Note: It is against my rules to post here but because of the recent
activity, which was caused by me, I decided to break that rule to
address this issue and not ignore it.  However, I am not here to stay...

:-)
[snip]

Please respect Jeremy's wish to end his part in this debate...

-Suz