 Trains / 15149
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:08:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix writes:
I would like to have my Lugnet member number: 377
-Rob

I actually have a chance for mine (#5) if I want to pay through the nose
once it comes up for bid.

Seriously, the logistics of letting people request particular numbers boggle
the mind...

Once “the register” is in place there will be an opportunity for swapping.
Rob may well get 377 in the end. Personally, I would settle for a
consecutive run of 3 or so. Preferably: 1, 2 & 3. ;)

well good luck Scott,
considering those are going to be auctioned off on E-bay (well 1 and 2)
getting number 3 will probably be even harder considering it is the first
one <available for direct purchase> to the general public.

Benjamin Medinets

Does nobody understand irony?

btw : I think all of the 1st 5 are to be listed on ebay.

Scott A