 Trains / 15004
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ken Godawa writes:
Why would this set include a certificate of authenication?

I didn't see that they were going to include a Certificate of Authenticity,
just that the set was going to be numbered.

ROSCO: I doubt that they consider the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) a threat, but
one does wonder. We're small potatoes but perhaps we do have some influence
for the better.

Now whether the engines will be numbered individually or just numbered 27 as
shown on the picture is what bothers me.  I don't think you can fit 9,999 on
a sticker meant for a 1x2 tile.  Or they could number the certificate 1
through 9,999 and leave the engine numbered 27.

whether that makes sense or not it's still a cool set,
Kai