 Trains / 14972
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:32:58 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
news:GrLBtH.Kzq@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I agree...the train is awesome, and I think you have to order it as soon • as
its available, because who knows how many sets will be available, and how
many <certain> train-heads will order!!!!

[ ... snipped ...]

It is available for order now (at least in the US via S@H phone sales -
800.835.4386).

I meant to ask woman I placed my order with what the "special numbered
edition" meant but forgot to do so.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders