 Trains / 14984
14983  |  14985
Subject:
10020 the next MOC? (was Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:59:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I think this is a good engine to haul a bunch of 4549 Cargo
Doublestacks....  I hope Lego is wise and capitalize on this,
and offer them as a new legend set for train-heads!!!

I agree and just hung up the phone from ordering one.  I'm going
to be using it to pull these http://amicusgroupinc.com/Arches/
instead though.  This is the first train engine - that isn't a
MOC - that I like.  In fact, if it didn't say otherwise, I would
have thought that this is the next set in the MOC line...

Speaking of which - I ordered a #3739 Blacksmith shop with it.  :-)

SRC
LUGNet#765

Hmmm - How cool would it be if everyone who was a LUGNet
member could get their member number as the engine number?