 Trains / 14994
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ken Godawa writes:
Why would this set include a certificate of authenication?

Maybe they see the GoB as a threat, and want to compete 8?)

On another note, I wonder if they will be available outside the US?

ROSCO

I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't show up on the S@H website, not
even on the USoA part...

Mark -crossing his fingers- de Kock