 Trains / 14968
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:49:53 GMT

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message
news:GrLAup.HJu@lugnet.com...
Looks erm... different. Gray wheels! Loads of stickers! Have mixed • feelings
about it...

Such as?  I think it is an awesome looking set highlighted by the return of
the 4564 (in red this time) style window.  436 pieces for $40 - an awesome
price point.  Lots of SNOT building techniques employed in a LEGO design.

Here is the link:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=119747

From the picture it appears to be built on a 6x28 red wagon plate. with the
SNOT nose hanging off the front end for a total lenght of about 30 or 31
studs.

This is the type of design from LEGO that I want to see encouraged and
supported by wildly successful sales.  Context this design with the 4561 -
there is no contest, this is a real LEGO train design that any MOC designer
here on LUGNET would be proud to call their own.

Can't wait to buy one!  In fact, my first order will be for three of them -
two for me, one for my father-in-law who is recovering from surgery on his
shoulder.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders