 Trains / 15025
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:17:45 GMT

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:GrnLxE.ApL@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Ken Godawa writes:
"Steve Chapple" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GrnJ59.5D5@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Kai Brodersen writes:
Now whether the engines will be numbered individually or just numbered
27 as shown on the picture is what bothers me.  I don't think you can
fit 9,999 on a sticker meant for a 1x2 tile.  Or they could number the
certificate 1 through 9,999 and leave the engine numbered 27.

I've seen two different photos of it - one number 27 and one number
301 - so it would seem safe to say that yes there is a certificate
and yes each one is numbered individually.  The four digit numbers
are going to be a bit crowded though...   :-)

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://bricklink.com/store.asp?p=SRC