 Trains / 14973
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:39:26 GMT

Mike & All,

Such as?  I think it is an awesome looking set highlighted by the return of
the 4564 (in red this time) style window.  436 pieces for $40 - an awesome
price point.  Lots of SNOT building techniques employed in a LEGO design.

WOW! This is incredible. As someone who is struggling with his frist MOC
Engine, I think TLC did an excellent job. Thanks goes to whoever got this out!

Here is the link:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=119747

This is the type of design from LEGO that I want to see encouraged and
supported by wildly successful sales.  Context this design with the 4561 -
there is no contest, this is a real LEGO train design that any MOC designer
here on LUGNET would be proud to call their own.

Indeed.

Can't wait to buy one!

Like I need something else to buy! : )
Great job!