 Trains / 14982
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

It is available for order now (at least in the US via S@H phone sales -
800.835.4386).

I meant to ask woman I placed my order with what the "special numbered
edition" meant but forgot to do so.

I asked and she said the first 10,000 produced will be numbered, and any
produced after that will not.  I was the first one to order one from this rep
although she told me she could hear the other reps taking orders for them all
around her.

Maggie C. (who actually meant to order Breeway Cafes but then thought what the
heck)