 Trains / 15016
Re: 10020 is orderable from S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:12:50 GMT

I just ordered mine from S@H they said 7 to 10 days after the 19th. Before
the end of the month! I got 2 so I could make a dummy(or run it backwards).
I think I'll use Kevin's cool coach design and retire my "Pullman" cars.

I've been wanting to use my steam engine for freight anyway. It looks real
nice, I can't wait to put it together. CRAP! I just remebered I don't have
any more train wheels or bases, I'm going to have to call them back.