 Technic / 7435
Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:26:05 GMT

I just thought I would share an interesting experience I had that is related
to this subject...
In October at our local Toronto area Lego robotics competition, someone
brought in a wall climbing robot that had been built by an official Lego
designer in Denmark. What was surprising was the number of highly modified
parts that the robot contained. There were many cut beams, filed plates, and
even glued parts if I recall correctly. So, official Lego designers modify
parts as they see fit, in case you were wondering. You can't see these
details from my pictures, but have a look anyway:
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/misc.html
Rob