 Technic / 7406
Re: MoTeC rule question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 00:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
The worm gears needs some spacing, either in form of non-LEGO elements
or modified LEGO pieces in order to reduce slack. I think we all know
this limitation.

The MoTeC rules of today does not allow such modifications, the
question is: Should it?

I think small modifications should be allowed, as long as the finished model
is 99% pure Lego. In the end, it should all be up to the voters. If they
don't like modified Lego parts, or non-Lego parts, in the models then they
will not vote for those models.

TJ