 Technic / 7421
Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 18:26:54 GMT

There are times when a part must be cut to length. The only offence here is
pretending that you did not. This drives others insane when they try to
reproduce your MOC. Admit it and document it.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
... is not acceptable in my book. I don't specially like corrugated tubes,
but that doesn't mean I can cut them up (I'd rather just not use thwm). • Why
would be cutting some pieces OK and cutting others (i.e. axles) not OK?

I'm generally a pretty tolerant person, but when it comes to Lego, there • are
2 caegories: 100%-as-it-came-out-of-the-box and all the rest.