 Technic / 7426
Re: MoTeC rule question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 23:10:04 GMT

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> writes:
I've read all the posts on this subject and in my mind all the arguments
reinforce my idea of a two tier Motec.

I've had another thought since my earlier post. Purists who wanted to
compete against modified models could easily enter the modified catagory,
even though they weren't using modified parts. This should suit everyone and
purists could win two competition's.

Name suggestion - call the 'modified' category "MoTeC Unlimited".  If
you're going to allow modified bricks, though, you should also allow
MegaBlox and homebrew robotics parts...

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!