 Technic / 7399
7398  |  7400
Subject:
MoTeC rule question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 19:34:36 GMT

Hi all!

As you might or might not know the MoTeC competition/challenge is all
lugnet.technic readers competition and I feel you all should be able
to improve on the competition.

A question about the rules have come to mind.

The worm gears needs some spacing, either in form of non-LEGO elements
or modified LEGO pieces in order to reduce slack. I think we all know
this limitation.

The MoTeC rules of today does not allow such modifications, the
question is: Should it?

Perhaps one should allow more modifications and non LEGO parts? I
personally think the Technic genre needs more modified parts and non
LEGO elements then other LEGO genres.

Suggestions are welcome.

And please post your models for May!

MoTeC site: