 Storage / 565
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:07:42 GMT

It's been a long, hard road.  I've probably spent in the neighborhood
of 100 hours or more (total) getting it done, but I get so much
satisfaction fondling all the parts.  ;-)

We would love to have you guys over some time.  The kids could play, and
we could grill out and futz with Lego.

- Greg

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Wow, thats a pretty organized bunch of bricks you have there Greg. You'll have
to invite me over so time and share your methods.

I can't ever seem to get my stuff sorted in a way that I like. I seem to
always end back up with a big pile on the table.

jt

In lugnet.storage, Greg Crisp writes:
I store my minifigs in one piece.  Observe:

      http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=7523

- Greg

"Mark D. McKean" wrote:

<snip>

How many people store their minifigs assembled, and how many break them
down into parts for storage?

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison