 Storage / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
Saw some Duplo sets for sale with container.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:18:00 GMT

Here in sunny Mareeba, Far North Queensland, I've noticed that a local toy
store has some Duplo sets that come inside of a fairly big storage
container - I am only after the containers, but the sets are included with
the containers.

I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in picking up the
Duplo sets that they have available?

Most are set #2281, but there was one with set #2241 in it.  Cost is
AUS$24.99 for set plus shipping & handling charges, buyers to pay partial
shipping costs on the set.  This is negotiable - please email me for details
at ghyde@ledanet.com.au with what you want.

There seems to be four or five boxes, I am only in need of a few for my LEGO
collection, but if someone wants one with the storage container as well, I
could pick them up, although the containers are a bit bulky to post.

Cross-posted to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade and lugnet.storage - if you
think it's not appropriate for one of these newsgroups please trim as you
think appropriate.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde