 Storage / 592
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:35:12 GMT

Now you understand why my parents are giving me a hard time about storage...

I use the those cheap Gladware lunch box size containers 25oz for main storage.
They are the cheapest - about US$2 for a 5 pack, but strong and transparent.
Since I don't put LEGO in microwave I expect those boxs to last a long time. :)
And the LEGO are totally dust free inside those boxs.  The Ziploc boxs may work
just as well but I prefer the wider, shorter Gladware boxs to easily reach the
parts.

For technic and the smallest parts, I just pick those US$3 transparent utility
box from the fishing department of Walmart.  For a box of the same size, those
from the fishing department are 30% cheaper than the hardware department - no
idea why. :)

For large parts and the huge number of standard bricks, I use the tub and what
ever spare, durable continers I can find - cockie box, shoe box etc.

Colour of the box is important!  Put all your technic axle in a black box and
you will hurt your eye looking for that 5x axle.