 Storage / 540
539  |  541
Subject:
My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:58:14 GMT

Ahem.... yeah. As you can see, I store my lego *very* neatly.

The first two show my lego-porch, where I keep some of my lego against my
will. There's just not enuff space in my room, which is shown in the next
three pics. I'm very organized, can't you tell?!

Now you understand why my parents are giving me a hard time about storage...

Thus, I'm looking for some good containers, preferably compartmentalized.
Bradlees was a dead end. Any suggestions?

-Shiri