 Storage / 550
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Mark D. McKean writes:
In article <39516ED7.2A85BF75@artisans.cncdsl.com>,
gcrisp@mindspring.com wrote:

I also
have my mini-figs in one drawer of the larger ZAG containers.

This comment, and similar ones from others, brings a question to mind...

How many people store their minifigs assembled, and how many break them
down into parts for storage?

Me, I break my minifigs down and separately store torsos/arms/hands,
legs/hips, heads, and accessories (includes hats, hair, and helmets). I
once thought about breaking them down into all separatable parts, but I
decided that would increase needed storage space too much to be
worthwhile.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net

Well, the minifigs I will use for my castle creations, they stay whole.  The
rest of the bunch I toss into organizers.
-Chris