 Storage / 546
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:31:50 GMT

I agree with Eric. I use a fishing tackle box for my minifigs, a thing with
divided drawers that was originally intended to hold stuff like screws and
bolts, and a another thing similar to that except it is @ 9W x 15L x 2H has
movable compartment walls and a snap top, and the for bricks, plates, larger
elemnets, etc I use shoe-box size plastic containers(which I need more of).
Also film containers are good for things like 1x1 tiles, light globes, etc.

I also don't have as large of a collection as most people, either, though

Ryan

In lugnet.storage, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.storage, Shiri Dori writes:
Ahem.... yeah. As you can see, I store my lego *very* neatly.

The first two show my lego-porch, where I keep some of my lego against my
will. There's just not enuff space in my room, which is shown in the next
three pics. I'm very organized, can't you tell?!

Now you understand why my parents are giving me a hard time about storage...

Thus, I'm looking for some good containers, preferably compartmentalized.
Bradlees was a dead end. Any suggestions?

I would go for the Acro Mills storage bins (Usually used for hardware like
nails, screws, washers, nuts, bolts, etc.)  That works great for small and • some
medium sized stuff plus the bins are stackable.  I also have some containers I
got from Home Depot that usually serve the same purpose as the Acro Mills • bins.

I then keep my basic bricks sorted by size between my many 1200 piece tubs and
buckets.

(I got my Acro Mills storage bins at TCS and Walmart)

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: