 Storage / 554
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jude Beaudin writes:
Where do you live in all that?:-)

In the computer room! Hehe...

Now you understand why my parents are giving me a hard time about storage...

If storage is the biggest complaint from your parents, you are not doing too
bad compared to parents who say, "Maybe you should get rid of your Lego."

Oh, they want me to get rid of it, but they wouldn't dare suggest that. ;-)

And anyway, lego is the only thing keeping me in the U.S., that and the fact
that it would be hard to live alone at 16. My parents know that.
Seriously, if I didn't have lego I'd work something out and just move back
to .il... like, NOW.

<snip>

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! I'm going shopping for containers
tomorrow. :-)

-Shiri