 Storage / 568
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:31:36 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  My beautiful methods of storage

Ahem.... yeah. As you can see, I store my lego *very* neatly. (URL) first two show my lego-porch, where I keep some of my lego against my will. There's just not enuff space in my room, which is shown in the next three pics. I'm very organized, can't (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)