 Storage / 547
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:41:43 GMT

Shiri,

Here's a few pics of my building area:

I use Plano tackle boxes for storing my specialty parts.  Technic stuff
goes in ZAG containers (the blue and red ones on the table).  I also
have my mini-figs in one drawer of the larger ZAG containers.  I use
the Ziploc buckets for sorting and temporary storage.  Bulk bricks go
in the 1200 pc. tubs.  I store un-opened sets on shelves on the other
side of the room.

I've been very happy with this system.  I can usually put my fingers
on whatever part I need pretty quickly.  I bought a cheesy little
Shaker style amoire to keep the plano boxes in.  Also, the smaller
ZAG boxes can be wall mounted, so I plan to stick them on the wall
to clear more work space on my table.  I'm changing jobs soon, and
will have some time between to get some 'life stuff' in order, so
I'll probably tackle that chore then.

- Greg

Shiri Dori wrote:

Ahem.... yeah. As you can see, I store my lego *very* neatly.

The first two show my lego-porch, where I keep some of my lego against my
will. There's just not enuff space in my room, which is shown in the next
three pics. I'm very organized, can't you tell?!

Now you understand why my parents are giving me a hard time about storage...

Thus, I'm looking for some good containers, preferably compartmentalized.
Bradlees was a dead end. Any suggestions?

-Shiri

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison