 Storage / 569
Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:32:06 GMT

According to our chemical guys at work, only 10% of ABS worldwide is used in
consumer goods (this includes toys.) So there must be a lot of other places it
goes in the cold?

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
I once posed this question to Consumer Affairs.  They told me that not even
is LEGO fine in cold weather, but that refrigerators are made of the same
material as LEGO bricks.  That's what they said...