 General / 19395
Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:34:51 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

Hmmm - if LEGO bricks were made of enameled steel I would suspect that one
didn't know what one was talking about.  But I think you meant to say that
the *inside* of refrigerators are made of the same stuff LEGO is made of ...
;-)

Enameled steel is passed away long ago, as a refrigerator material.
Injection molded plastic (and yes, ABS) is the one mostly used today.
Believe me, the company that ý wok for supplies parts to home appliances
industry, and refrigeration system parts are our specialty..:-)

Selçuk