 Storage / 608
Re: My beautiful methods of storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:01:58 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Michael Firman writes:
I've figured out the ultimate storage solution- don't. Build instead. :-)
I disagree. A good storage system can make finding the right pieces easier,
and therefore makes building easier. Well, of course, some people do go a
little far, i.e. this box has 2x4 white bricks, this one has 2x2 black bricks,
etc. But color sorting and seperation of special pieces can make building much
easier