 Star Wars / 14413
Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:44:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Then we have ignored sources:
-'Droids' comics
-'Splinter of the Mind's Eye' novel
-Games (games are balanced to be a fun game so technology is often 'made up',
although certain story elements could be considered official)

  What about "Chewbacca's Life Day" or whatever it was called?  Or that
Droids cartoon?  And how about that Ewok made-for-tv movie?  8^)

  Actually, you're probably the guy to ask--I recall many many years ago
reading something in which Luke was attacked or grabbed from behind, and he
switched on his lightsaber (not "sabre," back then) which stabbed through
his assailant's thigh or something.  Was that in "Splinter?"  I can't
remember where I read it, or even if I actually read it at all, but it's
been haunting me.

Thanks!

    Dave!