 Star Wars / 14337
Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joe Meno writes:

But I did a quick graphic that seems to indicate that Enterprise is too big, or
the ISD is too small. I grabbed some graphics of both and scaled them together:

http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Miscellaneous/stardestroyersize.jpg

I really have a hard time seeing the ISD is so small.

<geek>

You're using an image of a Victory Class Star Destroyer. I think the current
discussion is in regards to the Imperial Star Destroyer. :)

</geek>

~GAMH