 Star Wars / 14438
Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Now I am picturing a slow "zombie-like" Borg trying to assimilate a Jedi.  I
am having trouble seeing anything but diced Borg. :-)

Makes me wonder, though-- being that the Borg are a collective of actual
living objects, ya gotta wonder if they were transplanted in the SW
universe, whether they'd have *fantastic* Force powers. It's not really
clear how the Force works, obviously, but it makes me wonder-- seeing as how
you could have Force-sensative Borg help control other Borg who were less
Force-sensative. In that respect, perhaps it would be like having a ship
FULL of minor Jedi's... Hmm... I guess we'd have to know more about both how
the Borg and the Force work in order to get a real answer :)

Ahh, the beauty of Sci-Fi...

DaveE

Interesting. Very, interesting. Then again the Borg never seem to take
advantage of betazed telepathy or other "force-like" powers found in the Star
Trek universe. Still it is an interesting concept that, like you said, we would
really need to know more about how both work to form an acurate answer.

-Mike Petrucelli