 Star Wars / 14442
Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 04:17:51 GMT

Still waiting for the Eugenics Wars to happen ;)

-Lucas Thompson

Well, According to CANON Sources, Star Wars takes place ? A long time ago in a
galaxy far, far away?; this PROVES it REALLY happened in OUR *gasp* universe!
Also, Star Trek CANON TV shows reference our REAL history!  IT?S ALL REAL,
PEOPLE!  So, as long as the New Republic made perfect stasis for people &
equipment, we are living in the age of TREK WARS!  MWAAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!

They?re coming to take me away, haha; they?re coming to take me away!

This message was brought to you by:  Geeks of Our Orb for Fairness  (GOOF)

Jeff